Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer Delight -- Fresh Corn Polenta with Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes

This recipe just popped in my inbox this week.  What perfect timing!  We got corn, cherry tomatoes and basil in this week's share.  I really enjoyed this meal.  First off, there is not enough polenta in my life.  What a great, easy and versatile dish!  This version is elevated with fresh corn kernels which adds a great texture.  Then, that is all topped off with blistered cherry tomatoes cooked in garlic, red pepper flakes and herbs.  I liked the hint of spice the pepper flakes added.  I will definitely be making this again -- and the leftovers heated up great the next day for lunch!


http://www.tastingtable.com/entry_detail/chefs_recipes/14024/Corn_Polenta_Recipe_With_Cherry_Tomatoes_Peter_Berley.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment