Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

CSA Week 10: Great Start to Peak

Wow! This week's share is perfect! Wonderful variety.  Not too much of one thing.  As I unpacked the bag of goodies, I could easily invision what I could make with all of it.

Basil, cilantro, corn, onion, garlic, squash, cherry tomatoes, slicer tomatoes, peppers and carrots.


For the past couple weeks, I have been pretty boring with my cooking.  Not that I haven't been making delicious things, just nothing new.  Hence my lack of recipe posts.  As I have always said, this blog is for more than anything to help me keep track of recipes I have tried and liked.  So I haven been making Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Oatmeal Rasin Zucchini Cookies and, one of my absolute favorites, No Bake Summer Lasagna (which I have pictures of below).  With that being said I did try a new recipe this week which I will post later.  Hope everyone is enjoying the start of tomato season!  I know I sure am. :-)

Tomatoes from my raised bed

No Bake Summer Lasagna -- tastes like summer!!

http://www.marthastewart.com/334102/no-bake-summer-lasagna



No comments:

Post a Comment