Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

And more Spinach -- Florentine Style Chicken

After having spinach in Indian food, spinach salads, and spinach frittatas we STILL had more spinach to eat.  Again, I wanted a recipe that cooked a mass amount of spinach down so this Chicken Florentine recipe was perfect!  B and I really don't eat much chicken.  I'm not really sure why but this was a nice change of pace for us.  In the recipe, they have you serve the creamy sauce on top of the chicken and the spinach on the bottom.  I just mixed the sauce and spinach together since that was how it would end up being eaten anyway.  Also, to make the creamy sauce just a little better, I melted some Parmesan into it. Because why not!?  I will definitely make this again.  We had a little leftover spinach sauce and I ended up using it to top off some pasta one day for lunch.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chicken-florentine-style-recipe.html

Chicken Florentine

No comments:

Post a Comment